Wednesday, August 9, 2023

How My Brain Dreams

How My Brain Dreams
© Surazeus
2023 08 09

The weird way birds express desire to live 
explains prime mover of the universe 
whose first cause generates how my brain dreams, 
so I open star door of my childhood 
to walk ten thousand roads of nameless ghosts 
which measures quiddity of my true self. 

If apple nectar gleams in silver grail 
I will sit by Dream Fountain in the park 
to play conceptual tunes on blind guitar 
and sing about the man with burning eyes 
who studies nature of atomic coils 
to find prime mover of the universe. 

The only boy who never swims the sea 
waits by library in sun-sparkling rain 
to see the girl who plays the violin 
steal apples from wise serpent in the tree 
because he wants to protect her from harm 
as if our lives have meaning till we die. 

Though colors of the rainbow ask me why 
this chance to live was granted by blind fate 
I choose to walk the endless road of pride, 
moved by prime mover of the universe 
to build paradise in this family home 
where my children project their agile minds. 

This new mode sunning in the timeless past 
refreshes concept of my aching heart 
that longs to push glass boulder up the hill 
then gaze with love at my uncanny face 
which smiles at me from mirror of my mind 
since many voices speak out through my mouth. 

Thus clutter of my dreams on ocean floor 
should urge my journey nowhere past my home 
where blank chart of my arrogant routine 
roots for unmoved obtrusion of desire 
how I use my aimlessness to assert 
absurd assurance of strange memory. 

Before my mental fathoming of spring 
I should evade conceptual stance of Death 
who strikes to twist strong current of my soul 
so I accept decay as natural 
when I imagine forms matter can take 
through treasured passion of quotidian games. 

Through constant arrival of my desire 
that storms the castle of my hungry heart 
I empty heart of superimposed chimes 
when I become vast ocean which contains 
each conscious spirit who has ever lived 
on every planet in our universe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment