Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Since Facing Death

Since Facing Death
© Surazeus
2023 08 15

That human who transcends humanity 
with divine consciousness of the vast mind 
when they mutate into the wingless angel 
must wear the mirror mask of naked faith 
they purchased from Minerva at the fair 
to attend state ball in the Winter Palace. 

We live our pointless plays through vanity 
based on the character Jesus designed 
when he plays guitar to woo sad Rapunzel 
who ponders nature of the cosmic wraith 
which emanates energy of the pear 
that purges the traumatized soul of malice. 

Through wretched humor of humility 
my soul is by grave honesty confined 
to senseless wisdom of my long betrothal 
with the beautiful star goddess of myth 
whose invisible face shines everywhere 
since I am the second son of Daedalus. 

I base my beliefs on reality 
that seems confusing to the faithful blind 
who frown upon our holiday carousal 
exclusive for the wise who give their oath 
to worship daughter of the hungry bear 
who falls in love with arrogance of Pallas. 

To measure psychic force of gravity 
Melusine smiles with intent to spellbind 
conceptual robot whose legal refusal 
programs global process of mental growth 
fueled by compassion of the solar flare 
that glitters on porcelain face of Alice. 

Reborn through dragon egg of agony, 
the son of Merlin, who is color-blind 
to racial differences, might just bamboozle 
naive Barbie who understand them both 
to be cultists of the compass and square 
building temple that honors Dionysus. 

Wishing to assert my autonomy 
in global state with ministries streamlined 
to adjust facts for judicial approval, 
I shroud messiah in the bloody cloth 
while secretly conducting an affair 
with the intransigent daughter of Venus. 

Through transmutation of soul alchemy 
I appoint myself as brave mastermind 
who can prophesy what is most essential 
to sustain aura of our marriage troth 
since facing death has made me more aware 
of sacred wisdom I drink from the chalice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment