Thursday, August 10, 2023

Wonderland In The Waste Land

Wonderland In The Waste Land
© Surazeus
2023 08 10

Because America is the wild land 
crowded with outcasts from nations of kings 
we base principle for our way of life 
on Self-Reliance of the individual 
who wrestles demon of the wilderness 
to construct Wonderland in the waste land. 

Omniscient spirit of the universe, 
who dreams awake in each atom of light, 
radiates from core of my celestial being 
for I dream how embodied souls evolve 
through application of creative force 
to redesign the world to suit our needs. 

The individual who paves their own way 
through shadow-haunted forest of the heart 
performs essential role in divine stance 
as core of the American religion 
based on self-reliance of each bold mind 
to choose how they will live this one brief life. 

I see this world through eyes inside my head 
so I will walk the road my heart designs, 
enforcing moral law of right and wrong 
based on analyzed value of effect 
contrived by cause of actions I perform 
so I will create rather than destroy. 

When I break free from exploitative yoke 
of opinions men impose on my hands, 
I soar on fierce Icarian wings of faith, 
guided by wisdom my heart arrogates 
to justify enforcement of my view 
where I do what I will, if I harm none. 

While wandering in dark maze of hostile hope 
I follow needle of my moral compass 
to act according to law of my conscience 
expressed by oracle bright in my heart 
to vote with ballot of bold liberty 
for equal justice for each human being. 

Strict order of compassion that controls 
excessive flow of passion to create 
protective walls of paradise for all 
I would impose on actions of my hands 
through conservative force of selfless love, 
responsible for my actions alone. 

When thoughts of power I rejected rise 
with alienated majesty of genius, 
I will confirm my soul through self-control, 
my liberty to live as I would choose 
within haven walls of objective law 
so I build Wonderland in the waste land. 


No comments:

Post a Comment