Friday, August 4, 2023

Liberal For Everyone Else

Liberal For Everyone Else
© Surazeus
2023 08 04

While I am conservative for myself 
I am liberal for everyone else 
because I want to preserve state of health 
through strict adherence to physical laws 
so I generate life before I die, 
yet never judge how other people live. 

To understand laws of cause and effect, 
so I can create rather than destroy, 
I study nature of our universe 
as complex structure of ideas formed 
from atomic sparks that swerve in the void, 
blooming bodies in fertile womb of time. 

When I get caught in quick dramatic scenes 
of social situations fear constrains 
from fraught clash of unspoken human hopes, 
wound tight by competition between wills, 
I disentangle my frail sense of self 
to preserve maladjusted dignity. 

If trapped in non-choreographed conflict 
through staged scenario out of my control 
I disengage from toxic drama ploy 
and swerve from expected duty, imposed 
by peer pressure to stay low in my place, 
then with bold courage perform my own role. 

This social principle above all else 
I value as cherished right I express 
that I wield inalienable right to choose 
how I will live daily routine of faith 
based on justice and liberty for all 
that maintains productive peace we employ. 

Since I cherish my divine civil right 
to choose through bold expression of free will 
creative lifestyle, labeled with my name, 
preserved in paradise my heart designs, 
I rein aggressive passions of my mind 
to balance form and energy through love. 

Thus I impose with free will of my heart 
strict rules of behavior to control flow 
of psychic energy through manual action 
that channels force of hope to manage growth 
in ritual process causing good effects 
consistent with cycle of life and death. 

Since I live by principle of free will 
where I live as I will, if I harm none, 
imposing moral rules my heart designs 
on how I choose to treat all people well, 
I expect everyone to live the same, 
for we share this Earth spinning in the void. 


No comments:

Post a Comment