Friday, June 14, 2024

Search For The Secret Code

Search For The Secret Code
© Surazeus
2024 06 14

When you say all good things come to an end 
I fear falling rocks just around the bend, 
so I park my car by side of the road 
and search trees on hills for the secret code 
that might reveal the truth of love I fear 
till with breath of the sky my mind is clear. 

Because you are no longer by my side 
I have no reason now to try and hide 
heart-flashing rainbows after bitter rain 
that declare I have nothing more to gain, 
so I drive my car alone on country road, 
searching golden clouds for the secret code. 

Each red brick building in the city maze 
must be sign I approach my next life phase, 
but every window gleaming with the sun 
might hide the beautiful face of the one 
who understands strange mystery of the road 
I drive in my search for the secret code. 

With melancholy tune of simple folk, 
I sing to express concept of the woke, 
which lights the golden way to happiness, 
I accept fact that more is always less 
which makes no sense out on the lonely road 
where birds express faith of the secret code. 

Since I want to believe in something more 
sparking warmth of love from the iron core, 
I sit under oak tree on windy hill 
to meditate on passion of the will 
that conjures luck from fortune of the road 
while I compose book of the secret code. 

Orange butterflies that flutter from the moon 
explain to me why nothing is too soon 
because the same sun always rises gold 
with warning signs that urge me to be bold 
while driving anywhere on signless road 
since I may never find the secret code. 

I translate ancient songs of ocean waves 
to spells I carve on stones of hidden graves 
because most people live and die unknown 
though each spirit may animate their clone, 
so I scatter apple seeds by the road 
for the yet-born to find my secret code. 

Remember, even on the darkest days 
our open hearts will radiate loving rays 
as lamps of truth that glow for you to find 
when you search for world in dreams of your mind 
that shimmers somewhere on the open road 
with fruit gardens built from our secret code. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus stares at process of the road, surprised to discover the secret code.

    ReplyDelete