Thursday, June 27, 2024

Superhero Laughing Crow

Superhero Laughing Crow
© Surazeus
2024 06 27

Awful awareness of demonic leaf 
exploding Bibles in the House of God, 
based on that old pyramid scheme of grief 
perpetrated by world messiah fraud, 
expands my mind beyond all bounds of truth 
at second coming of the jester sleuth. 

Mixed up at who is good and who is bad 
through political games of tyranny, 
I play hero with mask of Galahad 
on holy quest to build democracy 
on ruins of cathedrals where mad kings 
wander market streets to hock magic rings. 

Disguised as Orpheus, the Argonaut, 
I announce my campaign for president, 
then use donations to buy luxury yacht 
so I can find new ways to circumvent 
conventions that prevent my rise to power 
to marry Rapunzel in her glass tower. 

Confused by strict rules of the multiverse 
that tangle timelines of my tale in knots, 
I marry Melusine who plays the nurse 
whose love songs reprogram brains of robots, 
yet always wake up as my other self, 
today the banker, tomorrow the elf. 

Narcissus looks away from shining pool 
to find his mirror soul mate in face of time 
whose voice echoes thoughts of both sage and fool 
to declare himself innocent of crime, 
so he storms the castle to steal the crown 
that falls from head of the crucified clown. 

Sailing up Phasis River with new guns, 
we search Fairyland for the Golden Fleece, 
but wander bleak waste land of bleeding suns 
till we get arrested by state police 
who help sly Bacchus rule the Promised Land 
where he plays pop concerts with his boy band. 

When the Author shoots himself in the head, 
then wears mask of Orpheus to the church, 
he plays psychopomp who deceives to dead 
to possess minds of poets in their search 
writing magic spells that reveal the soul 
which dreams God at center of the White Whole. 

As jester sleuth who understands the why 
in guiding principle that moves all things, 
I pilot airplane through the cloudy sky 
to find Prime Mover inside carbon rings 
as psychic code that programs how I know 
I am the superhero Laughing Crow. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus performs the Author at the poetry reading in the church of the superhero Laughing Crow.

    ReplyDelete