Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Surfing Waves Of Time

Surfing Waves Of Time
© Surazeus
2018 09 25

I am Superman, surfing waves of time,
sliding along sunbeams from the huge sun
that spiral into rainbows around Earth,
till I evolve into my human brain.

When I focus on interactive motions
one clump of atoms calculates through space
I hope to understand effect of cause
so my actions will cause effects I want.

I envision how this world could be better
then manipulate matter with my hands
to transform it from one shape to another
so I can ease labor producing food.

I am the craftsman of the universe,
reforming matter to make what I want
according to design my mind envisions
so I become the engineer of truth.

Time is constant interaction of atoms,
so I surf swift surging waves of exchange
with supernatural power to change the world,
till the world crushes me to death with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment