Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Model Of The Universe

Model Of The Universe
© Surazeus
2018 09 25

I see the whole universe in my head,
having modeled it in small virtual world
that sparkles spinning in my brain neurons
by assembling vast structure of its truths
from everything I ever heard of life,
stories from bibles, movies, books, and songs.

I hope my model of the universe,
which I constructed in world view of truth
to better perceive real world outside me,
reflects that real world with accurate detail
since I designed its basic principles
to incorporate every new thing I learn.

Whatever fact I learn about the world
I can insert it in structure of truth
arranged in category of its nature
based on real physical laws that predict
process of cause and effect from our actions
so we can create rather than destroy.

I close my eyes to enter entranced state
and dream some aspect of our universe
so I can see operations of action
when various effects ripple from one cause
and thus I act through refusal to act
through intricate dance of social behavior.

What have I learned about the rise of empires
by dreaming all the empires of the past
which expand from central core to control
vast landscapes full of plants and animals
to better understand America,
my homeland now threatened by hostile forces.

Like trees empires grow from strong castle walls,
expanding outward in network of cities,
to develop food-production machine
where managers organize the hand-workers
so everyone who participates eats
by incorporating all in one nation.

When rich people rig the game of employment
so they gain greater wealth through land-control
by exploiting the labor of the people
who gain nothing no matter how hard they work,
the empire will weaken and fall apart
when losers rise up in bold revolution.

When the managers of factories and land
reward workers with enough to live well
they will keep on working day after day,
but when they start to lose their homes and cars,
and they begin to starve for food and fun,
they will rise and overthrow the wealth-grabbers.

Based on this model of the universe
when I analyze the progress state
of America, now grown to world empire,
I see the rich attempt to break the poor
and reduce them to dumb factory slaves,
but this America will fall apart.

The empire of America that grows
stronger than all other empires before
will thrive when all its people who can work
are educated well about true nature
and work hard because they gain wealth from labor
and live on rich rewards of their own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment