Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Understand Soul Of Nature

Understand Soul Of Nature
© Surazeus
2024 03 26

Sometimes driven away from homes we built 
by greedy men who grasp at dirt and air, 
and sometimes choosing to escape the past 
from valleys that imprison us in fear, 
we always travel with fire in our minds 
and our hearts swollen with ambitious wind. 

Just for the sake of leaving what I lost 
I leave to search for knowledge of the world 
by redesigning fortune of my fate 
for treasure in abyss of the unknown 
with glad heart of the traveler who knows 
no land can forever be our safe home. 

Once I find my mind stuck in old routines, 
attacking shadow of my darkest fears 
I see in window of eternity, 
I turn around and walk the signless road 
with hunger in my heart for liberty 
to leave endless strangeness behind my way. 

Lured to land of strange sweetness with desire 
by music of the faun among dark trees, 
I leave the Sea of Darkness to ascend 
Mountain of Truth where dancing muses sing 
about miraculous beauty of life 
because our ultimate freedom is death. 

The child in me who once studied old maps 
to understand the nature of our world 
now travels on the endless road of hope 
to map the unknown places yet unseen 
where we befriended horses by the lake 
and shared apples in the afternoon sun. 

Though the world seems infinitely huge 
with countless river valleys among hills 
shrouded by forests where animals roam, 
I try to enclose its beautiful space 
with finite exploration of my feet 
drawn within encyclopedia of truth. 

Imaginary lands of ancient tales 
where gods and heroes performed tragic roles 
vanish in morning mist of the bright sun 
that reveals real world of organic beings 
who live and die in endless game of hope 
as we transform into children of love. 

If we ever return to homes we lost, 
traveling backward on roads of the past, 
we might meet ghosts of ancestors who wait 
to reveal confusing riddles of fate, 
so we continue forward to the future 
as we seek to understand soul of Nature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment