Saturday, March 2, 2024

Private Religion Through Faith

Private Religion Through Faith
© Surazeus
2024 03 02

Awake surprised by sorrow-swirling sea, 
I gaze with longing at god-empty sky 
to find concealed in social memories 
noble role I would perform to oppose 
attempt by men with laws enforced by guns 
to impose their religion on our nation. 

My mind perceives, based on conceptual frame 
I designed through profound analysis, 
complex system of this huge natural world 
as structure of atoms that interact 
through dynamic function of flashing rings 
that compose components of energy. 

Kinetic machinery of molecules 
operates chemistry of perceiving brains 
to conjure conscious awareness of self 
through sensual experience of psychic hope, 
so I name everything my eyes discern 
with ruled categories of ideal forms. 

Based on private experience of my mind, 
I create virtual world through formulas 
that define cause and effect of each act, 
so when I execute affirming choice 
my force will create rather than destroy, 
though everything decays in flow of time. 

Forging complete world view from truths I see, 
I design private religion through faith 
that guides how I perform role of my heart 
so I live as I will, if I harm none, 
while moving freely through vast maze of myths 
though men attempt to enslave my mind. 

In my version of Christianity 
Jesus was the wise uncrowned mortal king 
who displayed through selfless acts of compassion 
how the Good Leader sees his subject souls 
as friends he guides to become their best selves, 
rather than cheap slaves to exploit for wealth. 

My religion, that binds my transient soul 
to every human who has ever lived, 
presents Amen on Pyramid of Eyes 
as First Mother who rose from Sea of Dreams 
to sing creation of our universe 
while we feast together in her safe home. 

While I translate its timeless song of hope 
I hear in waves of the truth-swirling sea, 
I conjure spell to fight cruel tyranny 
of men attempting to enslave our minds, 
so our love for Liberty will sustain 
equal rights for all through democracy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment