Thursday, March 28, 2024

Hymn Of Sacred Love

Hymn Of Sacred Love
© Surazeus
2024 03 28

Birth of my winged heart from sea of eyes 
occurs each year on this auspicious day 
four hundred million years since dawn of time 
when first mother rises from lake of dreams 
to pluck ripe fruit from humming tree of life 
then teaches me to sing what I perceive. 

When I enter secret cave of illusions 
to search for ring that gives me angel wings, 
so I can fly above vast maze of myths, 
I see ghost of my soul gazing at me 
from infinite depths in Mirror of Truth 
who pulls me into labyrinth of my fears. 

With heaving breath from lust of Sisyphus 
I run toward light at far end of the tunnel 
while strumming lyre of Orpheus as I chant 
spells to lure my bride from depths of despair 
till we emerge from underworld of death 
and stand surprised in joy of morning light. 

When she steps over threshold of her tomb 
bearing box Pandora made from her skull, 
long-slumbering spirit of the apple tree 
stirs awake from diamond of the First Flash 
and swirls with eerie music of lost love 
to welcome her home from the wilderness. 

Gazing in my eyes with galactic mind 
from eyes black as the full moon in oak trees, 
she asks me if I know how everything 
replicates from first flash of the big bang, 
and if I feel in deepest dreams of faith 
soul of the Prime Mover who dreams it all. 

As we gaze up at the bright Milky Way 
that arches high around life-spinning Earth, 
I feel glow deep in each cell of my brain 
insistent pulse of light which animates 
expression of my will through conscious force 
as we progress on road of life we pave. 

Erecting signs with names of ancient souls 
at crossroads where many signless roads meet, 
I designate attention for our quest 
that guides how we choose our fate with free will 
by asserting our perception of hope 
along the sacred way to Wonderland. 

To celebrate the birthday of my wife 
we gather in Stonehenge in gold moonlight 
to hear the Fairy Queen of Avalon 
sing heart-enchanting hymn of sacred love 
while Mercury plays lyre of psychic vibes 
and Earth continues spinning in the void. 


No comments:

Post a Comment