Thursday, October 12, 2023

Timeless Mirror Of The Sea

Timeless Mirror Of The Sea
© Surazeus
2023 10 12

Falling back upward to high wall of Heaven, 
I unwrite every story my heart dreams 
till history of the human race dissolves 
to sparkling atoms in abyss of hope. 
When I emerge from mirror of the sea, 
from sorrow I forge infinity key. 

Reluctant to remember why rain sings 
about how Death walks ever by my side, 
I leave expected path of wealth success 
to walk bleak wilderness of honest faith. 
When I look back at mirror of the sea, 
I blink illusion through reality. 

Surprised by beauty of desolate waste, 
I walk through vast city destroyed by bombs 
where ghosts of people go about their lives 
while their skulls sing to me about their hopes. 
When I vanish in mirror of the sea, 
I translate psychic code of irony. 

Awake with awe at mystery of our being, 
I map our relationship with the Cosmos 
to validate moral order of the state 
through tales that play as how-to guide to life. 
When I redesign mirror of the sea, 
I study functions of society. 

Amazed at how machine of chemicals 
conjures conscious spirit of the brain, 
I compose neat narrative of my life 
to explain messiness of random fate. 
When I assemble mirror of the sea, 
I feel my god soul spring from chemistry. 

Sailing somewhere far away from my heart 
in cracked boat built from bones of dinosaurs, 
I search the waste land for the Promised Land 
where my children play in Garden of Sweden. 
When I map timeless mirror of the sea, 
I fuel my progress through anxiety. 

Transcending fragile shell of mortal clay 
in vain attempt to get outside my head, 
I follow Raven to Illusion Cave 
where I eat mushrooms from heart of the Earth. 
When I dissolve in mirror of the sea, 
I dream peaceful flow of eternity. 

Each face that glows in sunshine of this world 
is fair product of romantic desire 
from thousands of people falling in love 
who generate new bodies from old souls. 
When I make love with mirror of the sea, 
I transform into all humanity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment