Monday, October 30, 2023

Ring Of Our Soul Tone

Ring Of Our Soul Tone
© Surazeus
2023 10 30

When I embrace wind that rests in the stone 
my heart becomes cold water on hot sand 
that sparks black seed to sprout as apple tree 
who sings with joy whenever she sees me, 
so I give her sweet sun-fruit in my hand 
which will harmonize ring of our soul tone. 

Flush with secret kisses of the moon rain 
that seals our alien hearts with loyal bond 
preserving vibrant channel where love-flow 
irrigates vast fields of wheat with brain glow, 
I return to Star Lake where my soul spawned 
conceptual ghost tangled in mythic skein. 

Nourished by thought beam from infinite stars 
that weaves atomic wings into my soul, 
I sit by apple tree of truth to weigh 
return of profit through thematic way 
that might result from tragic global role 
I choose to perform in dream seminars. 

Conceived by passion my parents express 
through contentious ambition to escape 
confining space more featureless than air, 
I swell beyond bounds of the self-aware 
so drama of my life plays on seascape 
since I translate dreams in code gods access. 

Beyond ruined walls of our mystic maze, 
deep in confusing labyrinth of truth, 
I consult map of opportunities 
resplendent with sparkly tune of world keys 
because I wear mask of messiah sleuth, 
evolving into God with each weird phase. 

Uncanny winds of autumn blow with smirk 
bright traffic lights that sway with nonchalance 
while I drive curving road in Spider Wood 
to analyze nature of my Manhood 
which animates strangeness of my response 
in silent gloom I treasure as Dream Clerk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment