Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Awake In Organic Brains

Awake In Organic Brains
© Surazeus
2023 10 31

I savor pleasure of weird paradox 
that, though no divine supernatural mind 
transcends all matter of the universe, 
natural minds awake in organic brains 
that evolve from matter of pulsing light 
permeate the universe with consciousness. 

God is no real being that knows all things since 
we mortal humans invent that concept 
as Ideal Form we frail beings could attain 
through conscious discipline of self-control 
to transcend temporary frame of flesh 
with vibrant spirit of generous love. 

I cannot control how people love me, 
but I control how I love other people, 
so I care not if anyone loves me 
while I will love with deep spring of my heart 
every conscious being in our multiverse 
who feels alone in vast eternity. 

God may not be real being of conscious thought 
but we are real beings with thoughts about being, 
so sit with me beneath the Tree of Life 
and eat sweet fruit of wisdom that we share 
while we gaze at strange beauty of our world 
and sing together with our natural minds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment