Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Eye Of Nothing God

Eye Of Nothing God
© Surazeus
2023 10 31

Austere wetness of orange-gray evening air 
omits compassion of my eager hope 
to find new paradise of peaceful rest 
somewhere far away from war-torn land 
soaked red with blood of enemies and friends 
whose voices whisper wordless in dark wind. 

Proliferation of jagged sunlight 
encased as glare in jar of fractured hope 
breaks every thought that I attempt to speak 
in jumbled riddles of conceptual lies 
that drool from hollow anguish of my mouth 
though I stare into haze of fuzzy shapes. 

Yet tangled syllables stuck to my tongue 
boil howling laughter to shoot earnest bombs 
in sudden ringing silence of despair 
that follows me on signless road of hope 
ten thousand miles in waste land of fake homes 
where I play settler in the genocide. 

To join with earthly things in naked books 
so I can feed hungry hordes of believers, 
I declare war against statues in churches 
though they exile me to mysterious isle 
where apple trees laugh at my fierce ambition 
to reclaim crown my father wore till death. 

Through shadow of the tyrant I expel 
amazing data stolen from the wind 
that dances spirals on the mountain peak, 
which inspires me to design ideogram 
defining concept of aggressive faith 
forged into sword I wield to enforce truth. 

Celestial body of light-blazing brain 
radiates from dreamless Eye of Nothing God 
which sees through minds of every breathing being 
that lives now on this planet in the void 
because humans just want to feast and sing 
till angry fools spoil the game with blind rage. 

So when I find crystal skin of the snake 
gleaming gold in lush grass of my back yard, 
I sing weird magic spell of honest fear 
to grapple with specific fantasy 
through which I recognize Goddess of Love 
who walks beside me everywhere I go. 

If we fall laughing in indifferent rain 
at bitter irony of random fate 
we might find energy to rise again 
at resurrection of the cosmic herald 
who speaks dark omen of the swirling storm 
that looms over empire of Nothing God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment