Monday, October 16, 2023

Holy Scripture Of The Human Mind

Holy Scripture Of The Human Mind
© Surazeus
2023 10 16

Though I have never seen lining dark lake 
in never-ending stream of twinkling stars 
that dancing host of golden daffodils 
which filled the heart of William with sweet bliss 
of solitude, I see them with my mind 
as if I wander with cloud of his soul. 

Though I would never have seen with my eye 
our whole spinning world in one grain of sand, 
nor sensed heavenly beauty in the flower, 
I see them now with vision of my mind 
because William placed in palm of my hand 
infinity encased in ideal truth. 

Though I saw petals on the wet black bough 
as nothing more than flowers sparkling dew, 
I see pale faces in the silent crowd 
traveling by train in vast city maze 
when Ezra displays them against blue sky 
as arcane symbol of humanity. 

Though I saw nothing more than fractured stone 
carved by some ancient hand to idolize 
perfected grace of the singer in man, 
Rainier reveals inner brilliance of love 
that dazzles my mind with translucent passion 
in torso of Apollo, so I change. 

Though I see clutter of material things 
scattered across rough landscape of this world, 
I learn to perceive their organized mess 
as half-assembled puzzle of lost myth 
through spectacles of spells that poets forge 
by melting words to form dream telescopes. 

Annoyed at our weird unfinished world view, 
sewn together in conceptual rough draft 
resembling stiff monster of Frankenstein, 
I redesign whole paradigm of truth 
as Golem my hands mold from clay of memes 
in which I breathe divine genius of life. 

Though I am near blind from decay of age 
and can no longer see this world of forms 
composed of atoms swerving in the void, 
I know with vast imagination dream 
Realm of Ideas through complex Zeitgeist 
encoded by ten thousand poets in verse. 

I hear in global choir of separate voices 
harmonious symphony of one world truth 
gleam bright from multi-eyed diamond of love 
that merges visions of eight billion brains 
in holy scripture of the human mind 
so I sense eternity in this hour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment