Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wheelwright Of Zimbir

Wheelwright Of Zimbir
© Surazeus
2019 02 20

Pausing from work assembling wagon wheels,
Utu sits under fig tree to relax
and nibbles sweet fruit as he gazes far
across wheat-gold plain to town of Zimbir.
Sweet timeless shimmer of warm sunbeams glows
immense contentment in his turning heart
that pulses with rhythm of flowing river
where boats glide slowly on gold waves of light.

"How perfect is this life that I designed
by programming routine of structured actions
where I perform roles in cycles of time
that match turn of the sun across the sky.
I wake at flash of dawn on distant hills,
eat bread and fruit to energize my soul,
then craft wood into wagons with round wheels
through calculated steps of cut and bind.
The bright sun spins across the rounded sky
so at each point of its position high
I schedule each strict action to perform
which helps maintain productive turn of change.
If anyone disrupts my process flow
I stumble from strict ritual of each scene
and lose efficiency for building wealth
till I restore clear structure of my rite.
As long as I manage segments of action
I can increase efficiency of cause
to produce wagons from material state
with crafting force of my creative hands.
Each wagon I construct from scented wood
provides machine for men to utilize
which helps to maximize productive work
so they can haul large loads to market stalls.
Eternal spirit of creative love
urges my hands to construct strong machines
so I savor each hour I can create
wheels that spin around like the shining sun."

Resuming work assembling wagon wheels,
Utu bends wood steamed soft in heated kiln,
then fixes twelve spokes around central hub,
and hammers gently to clamp felloes tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment