Friday, February 15, 2019

Antimatter Of True Love

Antimatter Of True Love
© Surazeus
2019 02 15

The antimatter of my dreaming brain
sucks sorrow into black hole of my heart
and transforms horror through infinity
to beams of light that tangle matter straight
in twanging coils of emptiness I taste
with every apple of our tree I eat.

This flashing memory of matter I mold
in solid shapes of river mud to dream
concept into wagon that aids my work
bearing food from field to kitchen where cooks
brew potions that fuel our bodies of lust
with every loaf of bread we share in love.

Through constant ecdysis of mental growth
I transcend opinions my brain designed
in quick analysis of perceived truths
when facing emptiness of the weird self
whose mouth gapes wide enough to devour suns
that yaw in oscillation of desire.

Strange sudden sounds cause me to jump alert
and crouch in shadow of fear to detect
dangerous monsters lurking close to attack
so I can slip away on silent leaps
and escape horror of annihilation
in desperate hunt to consume soul of light.

How long in mute shadows of emptiness
can I hide from gang of men with sharp spears
who want to skewer my body of flesh
and roast me over hot flames to consume
immortal soul that shimmers from my mind,
before I must face them to fight for my life?

Attaching long rope to strong tree of faith
that leans over empty canyon of death,
I creep toward hunters on the river shore
then leap from shadow so they see my face,
and run toward tree of salvation to grab
rope of hope and swing over deep abyss.

The hunters chasing me through line of trees
fall screaming into canyon of despair
while I swing dangling over its emptiness
and watch them splatter on sharp rocks below,
amazed my subterfuge to survive worked,
then sit on edge of my abyss and weep.

The blind moudewarp of my hungry heart
devours dark mountain of inviolate hope
inspired by antimatter of true love
to become the sun of infinite growth
so I contain solitudes of lost souls
who haunt me by the flickering fire of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment