Monday, February 25, 2019

Quaint Right To Exist

Quaint Right To Exist
© Surazeus
2019 02 25

Strange darkness of the clear infinite truth
swallows all my intricate plans to win
social game of power and become the god
my tribe worships as representative
of that divine spirit which motivates
how we interpret quaint right to exist.

I hesitate to assert sacred right
to exist that emanates from my heart
because I sympathize with aching hope
for right to live that other people feel,
since through aggressive force of my desire
I may wound or kill some innocent soul.

Yet I will not allow aggressive force
of blind desire that conflicts with my hope
to destroy my spirit-conjuring body
so I will act with forceful right of proof
as bold insurance to protect myself
from harsh oppression of pugnacious greed.

To avoid oppression from someone else
who would subdue my will to their desire
I will assert my liberty to live
and destroy those who seek to destroy me
so I must rule in order to avoid
being ruled by those who care nothing for me.

What a strange paradox of right and wrong
that I must rule other people with wisdom
of compassion through equal justice for all
to prevent other people ruling me,
so I must play the ruler I dislike
to maintain harmony between all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment