Friday, February 1, 2019

Seer Of The Cave

Seer Of The Cave
© Surazeus
2019 02 01

I want so much more than this dusty cave
to shimmer ambition of divine truth
when I play my role in this cosmic play
to dramatize concept of noble love
in honest gestures of my crafting hands
because I am eternal soul of man.

I was every person who ever lived,
I am every person who is alive now,
and I will be every person who will
be alive some day in this world of forms,
thus I record name of my every self
in Book of Souls so we will live forever.

I step in shadow of the mountain cave
to see where the flowing river is born
and listen to the voices of the dead
explain how they survived till they could breed
and generate new body for the soul
we pass along from brain to dreaming brain.

I see my face reflected in your face
and hear my own thoughts echoed in your words
thus we are fragments of first mother soul
splintered into new separate human beings
so we embrace and kiss with eager hope
to generate new soul from flash of love.

When I first set out on my quest for love
I dreamed how drama of our meet would play
based on the way my parents played their roles,
but we conceive our own dramatic parts
and clash in bitter tragedy of lust
then dance in tender comedy of love.

I strip all names of gods from off my face,
discarding masks my ancestors once wore,
then walk my own path in weird maze of eyes,
expressing passions through my own new mask
to play this person natural to my heart,
so love this real me I reveal to you.

They try to drive me from huge cave of dreams,
those old men who beat me with cursing wands,
so I fill the cave with smoke of my spells,
and stab their hearts as they flee cave of shadows,
then I declare myself Seer of the Cave,
and wear shining ring of gold on my head.

When children of first mother all arrive
to sit around our ancient cave of dreams
I stand before them tall in blowing wind
and chant the vision of our noble soul
in revelation of the heart-true spell
so they accept me as Seer of the Cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment