Saturday, February 9, 2019

Face Of My Dead Mother

Face Of My Dead Mother
© Surazeus
2019 02 09

Pure exquisite mammatus of my mind
reveals straight edge of infinite concept
when my flesh transforms into glow of love
containing every hope hungry souls lose
since sunlight stuffs idea of my new being
with gloom pulsing solid as liquid streams.

Transparent angel of the black-night moon
beams ancient wisdom of weird universe
through dreaming eyes she gave to me at birth
when milk flows white from beams of singing stars
to fill my hollow heart with ocean waves
so I sprout tall from roots of laughing trees.

Down to dark silent sea floor of my heart
I glide above sweet barren field of snow
to fill puffed lungs with spirit of wild stars
and rise above high mound of solid gloom
to bleed glass light in rain that tastes so sweet
I almost wake from vast field of mute Earth.

So with deep breath I rise up from wet ground
then walk on trembling legs through rustling trees
to stand on river shore in eerie light
of smiling moon who gives me secret name
then I kneel and touch face of my dead mother
whose rotting heart transforms into white flowers.

Deep voice of thunder from Glow Cloud calls name
of sparkling rivers flowing through my veins
so I emerge from corpse of her desire
and dance alive with heart-conjoining grief
to grow from walnut into monster of wild trees
consuming rocks to bloom trees from my head.

Now I can understand language of flowers
who teach me how sunlight molds my soft flesh
from sparkling water of the stream that flows
spirals forever between my ice heart
and shimmering moon who knows why I am me
so we kiss and become each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment