Monday, February 18, 2019

As We Feast On Truth

As We Feast On Truth
© Surazeus
2019 02 18

Though I leap seven feet out of my head
each time the angel shouts my name at dawn
I always remain this self I designed
to channel energy of conscious hope
through transformation of material thought
when I glide through thick matrix of this world.

When someone blocks expression of my will
because they want to use the same resource
I need to create project of my hope
I will try to compromise so we share,
or defer out of generous respect,
unless their will destroys me for their gain.

If fulfillment of their desire destroys
my body or everything I create
then I will fight back to preserve my life,
defending myself from utter destruction,
but only to preserve my life from harm
so I will only fight to stay alive.

If they persist in attacking my life,
attempting to destroy me and my things,
then I will destroy them to make them stop,
but if they back away and let me live
then I will let them live in self-defense
since we can live in harmony of will.

We both can use this space of fertile soil,
working together with bound energy
to produce twice the food to feed our clans,
so united in purpose of our wills
we succeed better than working opposed,
creating more rather than destroying all.

Though when the populations of our clans
increase beyond capacity of land
to produce enough crops to feed us all,
then we must send our people out in groups
with wagons full of tools and planting seeds
to start new colonies on river shores.

So thus increasing need to feed our clans
drives exploration of our hungry mouths
to spread out from our fertile mother land
and colonize the world with thriving farms
till we dominate the globe with vast empires
which fight world wars over who lives and dies.

Though I wander alone through maze of empires
that straddle continents in tangled webs
of roads connecting homes and factories,
I walk with angel of my better nature
to design more efficient social networks
that support larger colonies of souls.

To rule constant revolution of change
when new generations of hungry mouths
overthrow the old guard to take control
so everyone earns reward for their work,
and break their monopoly over food,
we elect new rulers every four years.

They fight to gain control over the food
then keep it only for their families
so they eat and thrive while many more starve
by enforcing rules over who can work
and who loses the economic game,
when rebels become tyrants blind with greed.

Those people who set rules for who can eat
based on race or religion they control
we overthrow from offices of power
then set new rules that everyone can eat
who respects right of every conscious soul
to exist and work for the good of all.

We share this spinning world of fertile soil
yet compete over who will eat or die,
so we develop more efficient system
that ensures everyone alive can eat
for we all contribute in our own way
to operate our food-production machine.

How can we transform political systems
to merge all nations in united whole
providing equal rights for every soul
who work together on our spinning globe
by overthrowing tyrants of crime gangs
so we live together in harmony?

So when the angel shouts my name with love
I rise from lake of dreams at dawn of time
and pluck nutritious fruit from tree of life
to share it with the children of my blood
who gather in the ring of guarding stones
to share our stories as we feast on truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment