Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Spies Who Seek My Treasure

Spies Who Seek My Treasure
© Surazeus
2019 02 05

The way of laughter we follow nowhere
explains nothing except what we invent
to describe patterns of wind pushing lost
through expensive doors that no one can lock
however fast rain dissolves aching heart
so lonely for the nameless soul I love.

This restless sea that I keep in my mouth
to test straight progress of the cobra way
reveals intricate faith in puzzle chart
fragmented by words written on frail sand
so I can navigate susurrant charms
honey bees preserve in my aching heart.

Therefore when I open trunk of the oak
three butterflies escape my swirling eye
so I find the first book ever composed
which records names of eccentric robots
who sing story of American Adam
when I plant seeds in Massachusetts woods.

I file new claim in Office of Lost Dreams
how scripts for comedies are locked forever
in yellow crystals scattered on fake road
that leads nowhere through wilderness of pain
to trace movements of spies who seek my treasure
while I design new roles for fools to play.

Before she can finish counting each tree
that grows within ten feet of every road
the laughing meteor from my broken clock
smears honey across gray desolate sky
to crack our world which tumbles into space
negating power-structure of our last empire.

For two thousand years I try to ascend
gold stairway of light to Realm of Ideas
that shimmers gold above last crystal shell
to find perfect unchanging paradise
far from horror of this still-changing world
where our angelic bodies rot to muck.

I find nothing more than blind Jupiter
kneeling on cloud amid flashing rainbows
who moves people around on vast chessboard
to manipulate history of world power
by crowning me King Albert of the Earth
so I sell the crown for a sailing ship.

I sit at round table in the white hall
to arrange in new world view I design
puzzle pieces of strange memories from dreams
in fragments of information with truth
that fall as tears from eyes of weeping souls
who call my name as they wander nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment