Tuesday, February 12, 2019

In Tune With The Way Of Power

In Tune With The Way Of Power
© Surazeus
2019 02 12

For I so love our indifferent universe
that I weave energy of my desire
into vibrant fabric of teeming joy
to merge in quick matrix of consciousness
that permeates landscape with its mineral shapes
in shocked alignment of natural design.

I sit in bare kitchen beside cold window,
leaning my elbow on the round wood table,
and watch frail snow fall on black tree-limb tangle
to illustrate how pleasure in strange beauty
transforms mute horror into admiration
for complex matrix of natural design.

On piece of paper blank as field of snow
I draw map of the universe I know,
roads I have traveled while chasing rainbows,
buildings where I played role on stage of desire,
and river shores where I saw soul of light
that shimmers threads in matrix of our world.

Though I am no puppet to will of men,
never slaving against my will for them,
my soul is bound by invisible threads
that tangle my body in web of atoms
which limits forceful motions of my actions
I harmonize with matrix of our world.

Each action I express with crafting hands
to activate aggressive search for food
animates my body in web of souls
to fulfill hunger of creative goals
consuming matter that designs my pattern
when I play architect to build world view.

Recursive contemplation of split facts
extends conscious comprehension of truth
each moment my mind recycles concepts
to calculate complex puzzle of memes
which I assemble in concentric models
virtual ideas of things to build world view.

I step outside the warm frame of my home
and gaze up at eye ball of world sky dome
to feel enlightenment in slant of light
that beams sunrays forged by the dreaming sun
so every atom we share vibrates bright
in sweet harmony with the Way of Power.

For we must love our indifferent universe
who generates our bodies from quick atoms
but cares not whether we will live or die
as we explore our world with loving eye
to comprehend nature of the White Whole
so we sing in tune with the Way of Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment