Monday, February 11, 2019

One Mind With The White Whole

One Mind With The White Whole
© Surazeus
2019 02 11

Fragments of the world keep falling apart
and scatter verities on ground of hope
where seeds of doubt devour soul-blinding faith
so we investigate nature of being
to construct new world view based on real facts
and find something to eat before we die.

Somewhere in woods on shore of Grasmere Lake,
I listen to chirps of birds in tall trees
to understand loneliness of sunrays
flashing on water of infinite love
which reveals how colors weave solid shapes
when I touch illusions to hear name songs.

I want to know the reason why we wake
from timeless shimmer of the mindless dream
in pulsing molecules of naked lust
which molds conceptual progress of desire
to replicate models of ancient brains
in children who develop their own souls.

I chop down trees, strip off rough bark and limbs,
then assemble logs to construct strong cabin
where I hide from hungry demons of fear
while listening to song of waves on the shore
reveal secret way past numberless door
to stand in shadow among whispering trees.

Though I stand alone on ancient lake shore
I sense presence of soul beyond my mind
lurking unseen behind clear veil of light
then wait for supernatural soul to show
its time-bound mask that conceals the White Whole
which shimmers in pulsing of my brain cells.

Gazing down in clear mirror of the lake,
I see that mask revealed as my own face
of skin expressing concepts of my brain
so I look at the girl with twinkling eyes
who walks with her friends among blooming flowers
and long to weave our trails in way of love.

Collecting fragments of the scattered world,
I assemble new world view based on facts
to design paradigm that will account
for every process of cause and effect
that I observe in my journey toward death
so I always understand what occurs.

I was born at random in constant flow
of chemical change at one point of time
in one spot of space on this spinning globe,
so I explore its conceptual design
to map complexities of swirling atoms
till I become one mind with the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment