Monday, February 11, 2019

Awake With New Wisdom

Awake With New Wisdom
© Surazeus
2019 02 11

Heart aching with blind horror of despair,
I gaze at Glow Cloud that illuminates
world of changing forms where I find myself
alive with hunger and suffering of pain.

The wise old man sitting on river stone
told me every changing object I see
manifests changeless idea of that thing
which persist in Heaven, Realm of Ideas.

Nothing comes from nothing, the sage explained,
so our souls are ideas of ourselves
that beamed down from crystal shell of the sky
to animate this body we inhabit.

Once our body dies and returns to dust
our souls will beam back to Realm of Ideas
where we will dwell with the immortal Craftsman
who makes everything from matter of life.

I flew my airplane above glowing clouds,
soaring high above our huge turning globe
and found no Heaven as Realm of Ideas
and no crystal shells with fountains of matter.

The sun forges atoms into molecules
that swirl in beams around our turning world
to activate organic life with cells
generated by genes of carbon rings.

Gliding among clouds high above the Earth
I found no Craftsman as Creator God,
only myself operating airplane I built,
so I am the Craftsman as creative human.

Carbon rings form into organic cells
that evolve into the four-legged creature
whose brain generates animating soul
which perceives the world with virtual-world mind.

The Realm of Ideas shimmers in our brain
which designs models based on perceived objects
then assigns signifiers with words and letters
so we communicate memories through language.

Heart singing with conscious pleasure of love,
I gaze at Glow Cloud that illuminates
world of minerals and organic creatures
where I find myself awake with new wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment