Vibes Of Social Harmony © Surazeus 2026 10 02 Trapped by avalanche of identities which narrate riddles of anxiety, Zemyna describes elements of life as wheat that sprouts as her long curly hair in meadows lush with flowers of her breasts, while she holds crystal sphere of flashing stars. We celebrate Earth Mother of our hearts because her love sustains life of our souls, then takes our bodies back into her soil so we are ghosts in great lakes of her eyes who dance in birch groves with attentive grace till we lie down at death in her embrace. When I hear weird spell Mother of Graves chants, that echoes softly in moon-haunted woods, I play water tunes on flute of my heart to radiate vibes of social harmony that soothe brittle anger of wounded hearts till we attend grand feast Zemyna hosts. Even while I walk crowded business maze, conducting business of product exchange within parameters of strict contracts, I hear enchanting voice in blustering wind when Mother of Ghosts addresses my soul with fate-unspooling hex of fertile faith. Advanced to messy edges of our lives, I bind with oath of honest privilege new secret purpose of the glowing cloud, based on abundant wealth of bankruptcy, to revive heritage through instruments of fiscal gravity attracting ghosts. By teaching me how to interpret rain as splatter of inflated integers that model ordinance of future states, Zemyna arms my atmospheric mind with orchestrated process of respect so I could certify demonic faith. Attuned to misdirecting equity, depicted by strange cultural entities, contrived by deviant currencies of hope, Zemyna reprograms dream gallery with ardent frequencies of mental force, so I accept my role as guardian. Attending marathon of humble spies, who rewrite rules of dire linguistic tricks, Zemyna teaches me with anecdotes how to locate the liberal positive based on marketing techniques of bold faith, so we survive their avalanche of lies.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, October 2, 2026
Vibes Of Social Harmony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus takes Zemyna on a date to an Italian restaurant, then they stroll along the River Styx where angels transform idols into human beings who give each other love.
ReplyDelete