Godless Void Of Hope © Surazeus 2026 10 05 Wise Aten beams my soul with hands of light so I live and die in dream of Earth with laughter of the ancient deathless stars beaming through atoms of my fragile flesh which animate my progress till I die when I stare in the godless void of hope. Clever Tammuz weaves my spirit from wool so I climb broad stairs up high ziggurat to bring gifts of my crafting hands with love to temple where Inanna brews sweet wine which I drink as we kiss in gold moonlight when I laugh in the godless void of hope. Brave Adonis bakes my body from wheat so I bear brass plate with hot loaves of bread for everyone on broad ziggurat steps may eat the sacred body of the Earth while Ishtar sings Creation of the World when I shout in the godless void of hope. Bold Adam breathes life in my apple heart so I tame serpent writhing in the tree then people buy apple pies from my cart while I perform in market maze of want below ziggurat where Asherah sings when I leap in the godless void of hope. Shrewd Jehovah molds my torso from fish so I dive deep in ocean of despair to find the herb of youth Gilgamesh lost then wander beach to hut where Shamhat sings who teaches me to spark life in her heart when I swim in the godless void of hope. Honest Jesus twists my arms into wings so I run swift in forest of swift harts to hunt with Artemis in moonlit groves where we twang strings of bows with dauntless joy to feel our bodies pulsing with desire when I soar in the godless void of hope. Lithe Lucifer forges my brain from gold so I map history of humanity on time-animated globe that depicts evolution of man from Fish to God on endless quest to find the Promised Land when I dance in the godless void of hope. Audacious Odin carves my name in runes that writhe with serpentine intelligence in ghost-engendering well of Melusine who teaches me to compose tales of faith that show how women raise children with love when I sing in the godless void of hope.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, October 5, 2026
Godless Void Of Hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus teaches me how to gaze in the godless void of hope which mirrors conscious spirit of self-awareness which I project at the sky as God.
ReplyDelete