Ocean Waves Of Thought © Surazeus 2026 10 02 I want to talk to you about the rain is if broad wings of angels could erase conceptual bitterness of twisted pain that we accept as normal for the face that shields our souls against psychotic fame, tricked by the king of clowns to play his game. With ache of longing to taste juicy fruit while stuck in deep lake of demonic tears, I reach my hand to grasp the bitter loot that blinds my eyes to arrogate false fears while haughty Tantalus laughs at my plight because my agony is rendered trite. Startled awake from dream of writhing snakes, Selene sees her daughter Herse leap at flash of lightning that shatters soul lakes with sudden laughter that all life is cheap, so Hermes swoops down to embrace the girl whose honest hex hurls him in ocean swirl. Old pastor gripping Bible to his chest demands I tell important anecdotes which relate need for boys to go on quest exploring secret to construct sea boats on which we sail to conquer paradise with certain shock that we must pay the price. I want to hold sweet Thetis in my arms because our son is destined to perform great deeds of valor on skull-cluttered farms where Hera makes love with the God of Storm, but she prefers the humble man who knows how to tame horses when the full moon glows. Enraged that I can never obtain wealth, I smash old idol of Hermes in grief which scatters gold coins with obnoxious stealth, so I buy friendships that prove to be brief which leads me to knock at steel gates of Hell that shake at shocking mockery of the bell. Knee deep in sloshing waves of solitude, I wade into cold ocean waves of thought to swim with mermaids whose sweet songs are rude because they insult the divine robot who tries to conquer nations of the Earth without understanding what faith is worth. With calm compassion for the wounded soul, I roll Rock of Salvation up the hill to build enormous palace without goal through firm intention to ignore the bill, till I find fractured skull of Sisyphus that vibrates with contempt of bitterness.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, October 2, 2026
Ocean Waves Of Thought
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus wears mask of Zeus and sits on throne of judgment to offer the Golden Apple of Eris to Athena so he can gain enough wisdom to calculate twelve iterations of his fate.
ReplyDelete