Mindless Mirror Of Infinity © Surazeus 2026 10 06 My heart becomes raven of light each time Orpheus takes me to the Otherworld because snowflakes are laughter of the sun that photograph my soul with fractured eyes, time unaware of astronauts in boats which sail across the mirror of my mind. Quick butterflies of memories seem to flock around bookshelves of stories never read by children who panic at falling planes, despite how soon the monster of the moon sells our strange secrets to the holy fool because the Self is illusion of words. Though clocks in trunks of oaks beside the lake remember why my Dream Body was born at this complex age, on this crowded globe of all the planets in the universe, I choose to redesign my character based on flight of the raven in my heart. Surprised by sense of wonder in my heart that wakes me from strange dream of broken trees, I gather photos scattered on the grass and arrange them in frames on temple walls to prove my right to breathe air of the sky with humble glamor of the nameless ghost. Though most believe the universe is made by conscious force of psychic energy that conjures life on planets of bright suns, others believe through formulas of faith that we project our sense of consciousness at mindless mirror of infinity. Preserved by silence of the singing lake, who seems to know how I should never feel, I focus sharp attention of my mind on how soft undulating curves of time reveal essential nature of the heart so I can prove my brave sincerity. Though words I speak become white butterflies that flutter far into fate-mirrored sky, I hold the stone that streaked in blaze of light from mindless mirror of infinity to show the secret face behind my face which I wear to mask passionate respect. Lost in Somewhere City of the Weird Earth, alone in endless maze of numbered homes, I ponder strictness of the asphalt road that frames writhing lawns of yellow grass because I am the raven who eats words each time I return from the Otherworld.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Mindless Mirror Of Infinity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus knocks on my door every morning and asks if I want to go to the Otherworld to gather apples from the Tree of the Knowledge of Random Morality.
ReplyDelete