My Feet Write Cuneiforms © Surazeus 2026 10 04 Afloat in randomness of whorling thoughts that curl down through genetic memories programmed by dreams all my ancestors share, I drift with gentle tides of social change with stubborn heart that beats time with the stars so my feet write cuneiforms of hope. While my feet write cuneiforms of hope on signless road that takes me everywhere beyond the broken walls of paradise, I map cave passage through maternal hearts down timeless halls of mirrors to perceive face of first mother who watches my life. Face of first mother who watches my life seems to appear on every tree and cloud as if her spirit through lush Nature shines with faint penumbral glow of divine truth so I translate her wordless thoughts of faith to songs I sing while strolling road of fate. Weird songs I sing while strolling road of fate project strange visions of my flashing brain each time I face new obstacle of fear, providing methods of proactive deeds that guide my way on landscape of desire through endless labyrinth of confusing myths. Through endless labyrinth of confusing myths I trace ancestral journey to myself based on the tangled narrative of faith which my ancestors map in fairy tales depicting how people fail or succeed to generate new life before they die. To generate new life before we die we gather food from bounty of the Earth till strangers take it all before we can, so we build forts on hills and fight fierce wars to gather food in bags from hungry woods by building empires on the skulls of gods. While building empires on the skulls of gods we erect idols that depict wise souls of leaders who unite our hearts with goal to dominate the world with clever plans organized by the father of our tribe so we present dead mortal as our god. Though we present dead mortal as our god because he gave us mission to unite all nations of the world in Holy Church, I leave that endless game of thought control and walk to waste land back to Wonderland, afloat in randomness of whorling thoughts.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, October 4, 2026
My Feet Write Cuneiforms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus joins Jesus, Apollo, Odin, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, and Tengri in the Crippled Pegasus Cafe to share poems they write about the beauty of humanity.
ReplyDelete