Disaster Of These Times © Surazeus 2026 10 09 With serpentine runes of atomic truth, I chronicle disaster of these times, depicting how King Midas steals and lies to wreck democracy with claws of greed, so we desert grand city of gold towers and cross the waste land without wings of faith. With nothing but guitar and book of dreams, I chronicle disaster of these times in solemn hymns of passionate despair that satirize grand heroes of our age who prop dictator with his tin-pot hat so he can strut and call himself great king. With crackling radio in basement den, I chronicle disaster of these times through frantic cartoons of brave disrespect for lords and ladies in the castle court who plot to enslave millions of lost souls to work for nothing in their factories. With magic wand carved from telephone pole, I chronicle disaster of these times, presenting ancient gods of bogus myths as spirits that possess ambitious men with poisoned energy of selfish greed that cracks foundation of our world empire. With oar of wisdom in the boat of dream, I chronicle disaster of these times through blateration of ephemeral truth which I deal with jokes to perendinate commission of Death to eradicate precious treasure of apricity. With laurels Fame shackles around my head, I chronicle disaster of these times through interlocking formulas of faith contrived by preachers to scam humble fools who purchase timeshares to the Afterlife that they can never use in this sad life. With psychic camera of the holy lamb, I chronicle disaster of these times when I transfer my brain to robot skull replacing old withered body of flesh with android chassis of smooth polished steel so I can rule the world as Machine God. With writhing dragon of my honest heart, I chronicle disaster of these times by dancing wildly in the acid rain that swells my sponge brain huge as the White Whale so I swim deep in abyss of lost time, then lounge relaxed on beach of broken ships.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, October 9, 2026
Disaster Of These Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus wonders what to do with the documentary he produces to chronicle disaster of these times, as if his work could legislate how people behave.
ReplyDelete