Reconnect With Mother Sea © Surazeus 2026 10 05 Because the music of the sea knows me, I float on celestial breath of the mind to interact with humans in the world who float on their own music of the sea, for we all sing in harmony with hope that leaves us stranded on the sunlit beach. Expanding beyond scale of holy thoughts with every wave that flows onto the beach, my mind considers why we suffer pain that drives us to consume beasts of the sea whose spirits vibrate energy of hope which animates our journey to the light. Since blazing power of relentless light blasts my frail soul with divine energy, I follow flashing river through steep hills, ascending to broad meadow of soft flowers that dance with delicate grace of desire in cool breeze that caresses me with hope. I dwell ten thousand years in field of flowers between the sloshed wave and the jagged peak, safe in fertile haven of Middle-Earth, tending herds of sheep, and fields of gold wheat, through countless generations of my soul reborn as me with each new frame of flesh. Now I work as mechanic every day, fixing engines of cars in large garage along street of businesses and banks where cars and people glide by every hour, yet memory of that meadow by the sea frames how I function in daily routines. Attention focused on tubes, wires, and gears, I maintain process of physical change to manage function of the world machine powered by waves that still wash on the beach where I take my wife and kids on weekends to reconnect our hearts with Mother Sea. We hike in meadow where soft flowers bloom, and listen to birds chirp in florid trees who taught us how to speak words of our thoughts, then fish at lake where our ancestors lived, to eat roast fish and sing old tribal songs around bright campfire under sparkling stars. I hope we can maintain this balanced life of working in the corporate urban zone to maintain world food-production machine while seeking recreation in lush Nature where we can reconnect with Mother Sea whose song rejuvenates our wave-born souls.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, October 5, 2026
Reconnect With Mother Sea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus plays lyre of Mercury and leads songs around the campfire under the stars so everyone sings This Land is Your Land, and Where Have All the Flowers Gone.
ReplyDelete