Restore Greatness Of America © Surazeus 2026 10 04 If I should paint the wide subversive sky true color of your heart when we first meet, the people of the world might analyze sufficient romance of my sacrifice against synopsis of the seminar to judge my brave sincerity of love. If I should find crippled crow of my heart hopping frantically across the wet lawn, the angels of the mountain might require visual conformation of my despair revealed by neon sign of vacancy that flashes intermittently till dawn. If I should hear the sharp objective cry of morbid nurses in the bitter wind, the devils in cathedrals might expect guards at the gate of Hell to optimize nutritious medicine of martial law that traps us in Nirvana after all. If I should see the glowing Face of God that beams from center of the universe, the grim professors might demand I write my doctoral thesis about poverty that traps the talented in menial jobs while mediocre fools run governments. If I should write the holy manuscript that prophesies new empire of the lost, the tongueless preachers might demand I burn idols of heroes from religious tales to cleanse the sanctuary of the lamb who rules through journalist integrity. If I should map whole history of the Earth that details how great empires rise and fall, the housewives in schools might demand I play games with children of crippled warriors who volunteer to count the treasury when priests sell them shares to the Afterlife. If I should decree new socialist creed to restore greatness of America, the lawyers in banks might demand I steal celestial wings of flight from Icarus so they can storm Heaven in holy coup to crown shy Jesus Emperor of Earth. If I should play role of messiah sleuth through rational performance of my heart, the oligarchs might demand I program new world view that excludes divinities to build from ruins of America new state based on equal rights in one law.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Restore Greatness Of America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus visits every city on Earth for ten thousand years, attempting to photograph the Face of God by photographing every person who ever exists.
ReplyDelete