Mute Cloud Woman © Surazeus 2026 10 10 When cloud woman on silk demonic wings explains how child of the mountain transcends glass box of sorrows hidden in the stone, I gather flowing water of the moon that flutters on frail wings to where I wait in glowing aura of the willow tree. Entranced by sadness of green ocean waves that seem to know what I intend to do before I wake from fractured stone of fate, shy cloud woman steals from electric snake last apple of love, then brings it to me in glowing aura of the willow tree. Trapped by skin of the wolf with angel wings that should conceal true nature of my heart, I run in spirals of expanding faith through maze of meadows to the misty glen to help faceless people build garden homes in glowing aura of the willow tree. Assembling relics of lost memories as photographs of people by the house, and undelivered letters in the drawer, heart-broken cloud woman compiles new book about her brother who wanders the world in glowing aura of the willow tree. While children run along the orchard hedge to count ducks floating on the silver pond, and women churn butter by the stone wall, mute cloud woman sings about the moon owl who watches her with eyes of ancient stars in glowing aura of the willow tree. Born from strange gleam of the viridian sea, with eyes of emeralds that perceive the heart of every conscious creature in the world, cloud woman climbs stairs to the Parthenon where Athena sends me to find her scroll in glowing aura of the willow tree. On ruins of the city bombed to rubble we build new temple of the laughing god who teaches us to love this transient life for every soul has no more than one chance to shine with beauty of expressive love in glowing aura of the willow tree. I deconstruct the person I have been when I dismantle memories of pain by beaming all my sorrows in the mask that hangs in hall of the many-faced god who wakes reborn as me with crafting hands in glowing aura of the willow tree.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Saturday, October 10, 2026
Mute Cloud Woman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus brings pot of honey milk to cloud woman by the willow tree who asks him why people die as they eat apple pie and listen to sparrows explain love.
ReplyDelete