Whole Symmetry Of Accuracy © Surazeus 2026 08 13 In arts of poetry and cartography I love whole symmetry of accuracy, so I arrange lithe words in sentences and adjust points and lines in feature sets to better represent reality in virtual model that mirrors our world. Through migrant ache of curiosity for mandatory training of the heart, my mind explores strange contours of our world with intense focus on each graceful curve defining bounds of each material form so I sense essence glowing from its core. Assertive passion of the humble heart, which motivates my mission to create time-animated atlas of world history, fuels steady progress of detailed exams to reassemble fractured dreams of truth in pulsing globe of conscious entities. Through strict arrangement of fraught elements containing concepts of personal growth, I channel pain to laughter of sweet song by rising up from crippling angst of fear to dance on frantic wings of grief-bought joy and thus transform rage to enlightenment. Once I expand scope of my consciousness beyond limits of the Underworld cave, I transform my soul from Orcus of Greed to Orpheus of Knowledge that mute death is final dissolution of the soul when its programming brain disintegrates. How passionately with ache of glowing eyes we temporary beings of hungry flesh strive to transcend our transient state of being, as if we clumps of atoms could evade finality of death, when we arrange tales of survival in religious creeds. When paternal seed sparks maternal egg, genetic code provides strict blueprint for hope to organize material sparks so pattern of our corporeal success shapes matter in body-evolving form as we strive to become the God we worship. As one artificial world generator of many who have designed our world view, I organize tales of heroic deeds in virtual model of our changing world to illustrate timeless character tropes who provide template for us to live well.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, August 13, 2026
Whole Symmetry Of Accuracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus presents virtual model of the Earth for sale at booth in the International Geospatial Symposium at University of Zarathia.
ReplyDelete