Sublimity Of Self © Surazeus 2026 08 20 Should time maintain vibrational concern for fragile bodies of our transient souls, I might find courage to endure sharp pain of this excessive hour in swirling tides that toss my spirit on assertive faith with hollow laughter of wind on shore rocks. Ten thousand ghosts of mocking innocence attack my heart with bloody beaks of fear that drives me to run clumsily lame-quick against elusive obstacles time hurls to hide in shuddered shadow of despair at throbbing pain of crippled arrogance. Enclosed in tightened narrowness of hope that crushes me to shivers of weak pride, I wait for ghosts of laughter to disperse, bored with their hunt to tear my soul apart, then hold my tattered sense of self in hands that tremble to perceive my wounded heart. I know death will erase me from this world and leave no trace of me in wordless wind except faint scent of terror in foul sweat that oozes slick from naked pores of faith which makes me worry my liquidized soul drains as tears to empty me of myself. Grim-hungry rocks at mouth of my small cave drip thirsty to devour my pungent flesh so I escape harsh jaws of eyeless death and stumble in cold evening gloom of faith to find safe tree where fruit of ardent joy supplies sweet energy of urgent hope. With cautious steps of careful attitude I slowly creep across broad field of rocks, that jab my naked feet with leering lust, toward slender gleam of light on distant ridge that lures me to some terrible regret through cold Plutonian fog of bitter angst. Alone in vastness of our spinning globe, I linger mute beneath huge jagged stone, and watch immensity of twinkling stars stream white as milk in gushing arc of light across enormous nothingness of desire so I forget sharp anguish of my pain. I see small purple mushroom with long hood stuck tight to jagged stone of timeless hope so I consume its slimy fruit of faith that swells small scope of my tear-stained eyes huge through stark obsession for ecstatic love till I become sublimity of self.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, August 20, 2026
Sublimity Of Self
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus finds Eurydice huddled under a rock by the sea after she eats a liberty cap mushroom, so he drapes her body in bear-fur cloak and keeps her warm.
ReplyDelete