Untwisting Holy Fate © Surazeus 2026 08 02 Through passion of ascetic opulence I play taut strings of my cordial guitar to wake self-wounding martyrdom of love from deconstructed formulas of fate that charm the silent ecstasy of truth which none would dare revoke at break of day. Because I belong to dream of this land, I soak my soul in shadows of its hope that might mean nothing to anyone else except for moan of bells in misty dawn that crack our hearts with sorrow for lost souls whose faces shimmer faintly in our dreams. I put all my adjusted dissonance in fraught submission of potential love time shares as seeds we scatter in wet soil because we throw away our secret dreams to cultivate their growth from fields of death in constant cycle of rebirth and death. Untwisting holy fate to free our souls from puzzling fragments of disturbing myths, I wake soul of Arminius in my heart to liberate Germania once again from hordes of angels in white gowns of fire who strike our hearts at flash of dawn-blood rain. Though we sail far across the storm-wracked sea on sacred mission to build paradise, we almost fail to flee the massacre in time to pray in woods of hungry mist where books of ancient tales provide new map for us to walk barefoot on bloody trails. Yet when I find sweet Zorya by the well, where she extracts our hearts from caves of Hell, I know with confidence of earnest faith that brave humanity will overcome this hour of darkness, though rich oligarchs divide and conquer us with greed for peace. Pure sound of water bubbling from the Earth weaves sorrow of my heart with tunes of joy so I feel spirit of my mortal mind expand scope of compassion to embrace all living humans struggling to survive against relentless flow of atom change. No photograph, snapped at just the right time, could capture image of my holy ghost transforming from vampire to Seraphus through divine grace of my epiphany in which I see grand wholeness of all light that glimmers faintly in my mortal brain.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Untwisting Holy Fate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus leads the Huguenots across the sea to settle in lush Carolina hills where they feast on the holy lamb of god roasted by the river of lost souls.
ReplyDelete