Flash Of Mental Equilibrium © Surazeus 2026 08 30 Behind the veil of laughter my soul wears bees gather sorrows to brew honey tears which poison angels with communal hope that apple trees will teach us how to cope with urgent passion of the need to know how seeds transform into the mental crow. Since language blinds our eyes to what is real, we disentangle concepts we should feel concealed in books that only gods can read in psychic riddles that compose our creed which guides our actions to destroy the world in preparation for the cosmic herald. I row wood boat across the mirror lake to find if Saturnus is yet awake, but black cat lurks where scarlet roses bloom in moonlit garden where I taste tart gloom thick with perfume of poppies in the air that proves my vow to always show I care. Together on wood patio after rain we build great kingdoms because life is vain, late-summer evening breeze of broken walls through extirpation of communist halls, so I row ferry into swirling mist to find fruit tree where Adam and Eve kissed. I wake up with no chance to start anew before the priest declares my crime is true, so I ride eagle of America to find crumbling temple in Attica where I children of my enterprising soul are eager to perform angelic role. Lost innocence of lovers binds their hands with firm commitment to guard fertile lands where homeless immigrants escaping war get jobs stocking shelves in the grocery store because the cleaning lady runs the state, whose humble mop still calculates our fate. I read the ancient book of fairy tales that falls into my hands when terror fails to recommend song of the nightingale that sings in pastoral setting of the vale where honest farmer milks the sacred cow though his son plays King of the Golden Bough. Through flash of mental equilibrium I map lush meadows of Elysium to find small temple in weird Orphic cave where I join the global ruling enclave as shadow king in secret government which I rule with Astarian Testament.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, August 30, 2026
Flash Of Mental Equilibrium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus stands before the congregation in Global Church of Zarathia and preaches sermon of personal development from the Astarian Testament.
ReplyDelete