Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2026

You Belong To The Land

You Belong To The Land
© Surazeus
2026 08 02

I follow Jesus to broad lake of fish 
who transform into angels with swan wings 
while they sing beauty of the universe 
and swirl around in spiral of rose beams, 
then I wake alone with basket of fish 
which I roast to feed my small family. 

I follow Onatah to field of corn 
who tells me with sly grin of innocence, 
"America was here before you came, 
and will remain long after you are gone, 
because this land does not belong to you, 
but you belong to the land where you live." 

I follow Shiva to high mountain cave 
where he teaches me how to meditate 
so we transcend small limits of the mind 
as we expand scope our consciousness 
to glow with White Whole of the multiverse 
that gleams in every live organic brain. 

I follow Hermes along River Styx 
to strum the Lyre of Mercury and sing 
grand epic poem about philosophers 
as braves heroes whose quests to understand 
true nature of atomic swirls of light 
program how our brains now perceive the world. 

I follow Odin in long wooden ship 
with diamond of insight in crown of thorns 
to map our spinning globe of continents 
that teem with nations of aggressive gangs 
who fight world wars for twenty thousand years 
over Garden of Eden with fruit trees. 

I follow Krishna in Chariot of Fire 
who reveals ancestry of divine genes 
through fathers and mothers one million years 
who all dream awake in my living brain 
so I consolidate their souls in mine 
with name that seals my spirit in stone mask. 

I follow Buddha through portals of change 
to time-hop worlds across our multiverse 
that weaves them all as prayer beads of respect 
in necklace of skulls that Bhairavi wears 
when she transforms my body of hot flesh 
to silver robot with computer brain. 

I follow Kwan Yin on lotus starship 
on patrol around spinning globe of souls 
to generate virtual model of Earth 
with light detection and ranging pulse beams 
on mission to cultivate groves of fruit 
from waste land in our hunger to live well. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus asks me when I am going to follow him, but I explain I am not dead yet so I prefer to remain alive here on Earth for at least another decade or so.

    ReplyDelete