Dumb Earth Of Faith © Surazeus 2026 08 11 I set my new grave in dumb earth of faith to translate shrieks from heaven of the heart so shambling wanderers on signless roads may know with certainty where they can go in verdant valley of our singing skulls when wise Cassandra prophecies our fate. Though ecstasy of wisdom burns my mind with soul-transforming flame of secret love, I dance in flawed light of reluctant grief at mounting beat of my breath-fueled heart to find mysterious truth in silver eyes that see beyond mask of my mutant face. Since trees extend dark shadows of their truth across soft patch of grass I call my home, I listen for faint sounds of youth to spark assertive flow of water through my soul so we can measure subtle change of time in light that waits on skin of my mute mind. I feel pulse of this hill with gate of stones where strangers bring sea waves in trembling hands to ask how deserts smother paradise though beauty must endure the wounded mouth that seals our dreadful book of honest lies as if we share no tales of suffering. This nothing we remember when we wake at shock of broken wagons by the road frames flower meadows with grotesque beliefs till eerie voice of bells uncooled by fate attempts to separate our plangent hearts though we clasp hands with eager fortitude. If I possess no secret code of truth despite intended loss no fool denies, I may remember hour we meet with death, enlightened by black thunder clouds of time, yet we share juice of fruit from Tree of Life, then journey on with lamp of solitude. Still insolent with ardent creed of love, I dare endure dire threats from hungry men who never share fruits of our generous globe that shudders in its slow relentless spin though we perform absurd play of false pride when cocks crow with alarm of global war. As Lucifer elected by the crowd I bear lamp of integrity with courage that lights our rugged road of tragedy when we escape cracked walls of paradise to build home village in bleak wilderness where we set our graves in dumb earth of faith.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Dumb Earth Of Faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus sits beside his grave and gazes at statue of Eurydice that he has almost finished carving from bones of the giant dinosaur he found in the empty underworld.
ReplyDelete