Alpine Celts Of Luck © Surazeus 2026 08 05 If I should register fate of the coup in conspiracy to banish the devil who thinks our world should be his precious oyster, I shall arrive at the housewarming party with gift designed from shadows of desire which no haughty angel could memorize. I cannot save the house my words have built except to fold its photographs with care and store them in ephemera archives so I can almost maintain balanced stillness through equal standing of Samasthiti since I will only fight the greedy devil. Ascendant rhetoric of the art film provides framework through ideology to maintain distance from the painful truths we use to disidentify our friends who dwell in natural lightning of dark storms that loom black over small towns of our hopes. I hear song of the rattlesnake at dusk when I stroll casually in desert storm to prove my nation is superior with ice cream designed by social critique because our bodies must adapt or die when devils trick us to buy faith in God. Stuck on the Low Road back to Fairyland, I hide my Wings of Icarus to walk the mist-enshrouded shores of Loch Lomond where Amanita mushrooms glowing red sprout from huge corpses of iron-age kings till Pythagoras measures unseen minds. Since I support awareness of the world, though trapped in idol Pygmalion sculpts, I untwist sorrows from my wounded heart as writhing threads of alabaster snakes to mold eccentric spheres of swirling light that flash with signals of social success. While watching Hercules with tangled hair wrestle the monstrous demon of his heart, I see the Golden Lion of the Sun expand as emanation from his brain so his brave sons, the Alpine Celts of Luck, establish Empire of the Seven Hills. While strolling around lake near Mount Takoma, I notice the watch I wear on my wrist has transformed into the white raven quill which I employ to compose epic tale about ancient philosophers whose ideas form foundation of our global world view.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, August 5, 2026
Alpine Celts Of Luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus wanders among the ruins of the Forum in Rome and weeps with sorrow at the long-ago passing of the humble people of his mountain tribe.
ReplyDelete