Screaming Star Of Ecstasy © Surazeus 2026 08 04 Because the screaming star of ecstasy knows my secret name my mother designs, I stand in doorway of infinity to gaze at wondrous vastness of the Earth since my heart loves its thriving messiness which I experience with clumsy grace. Spawned by the screaming star of ecstasy as writhing creature of electric words, I run fast forward through ten thousand lives to understand how I evolve from mouse as wingless angel eager to transcend this fragile frame that generates my soul. Despite how screaming star of ecstasy programs my brain to always question why, I feel my body swell with ocean waves huge as boundless clouds of absolute light so when you ask me how I feel today I twirl around and hum sweet psalm of joy. Ruled by the screaming star of ecstasy through pulsing atoms of my flashing brain, I hammer glowing meteor from the sky to pull sharp sword of power from the stone and fight the snarling monster of despair to guard my family behind haven walls. Far beyond screaming star of ecstasy on anabolic wings of Icarus, I leap across high bridge of solitude to time-jump worlds across the multiverse till I find you in garden of my heart where you tend fruit tree of our honest love. Seized by the screaming star of ecstasy because I hear weird voices of the dead, I compose new Astarian Testament to analyze how empires rise and fall so I can design with artful insight new social system based on Liberty. Deep inside screaming star of ecstasy as Mind of God that knows all conscious souls, I visit every city in the world to offer Holy Book of Prophecies with pages empty of the wordless dream based on eccentric tales of puppeteers. Bred from the screaming star of ecstasy that weaves new body for my ancient soul, I wake with memories my ancestors lived that shine more real than Lamp of Hemera which helps me find lost Lyre of Mercury so I chant hymns to praise our mortal gods.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Screaming Star Of Ecstasy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus gives his daughter Lamp of Hemera so she can find her way after sunset down the trail of Mount Helicon to the house where Phoebus builds a wagon.
ReplyDelete