Ideal God Of Joy © Surazeus 2026 08 17 Through time-expanding laughter of my heart I redesign perspective of my brain to frame traumatic events of despair as opportunities to learn and grow while I strive with encouragement of faith to transcend limitations of the self. Bright light of this brave proverb blinds my eyes so I cannot perceive progressive way to maintain balance over shifting sands, so I shade straight attention of my heart with cautious code that helps me better see road I need to take through shadow of fear. I ponder weirdness of reverse effect that proves through success of daily routines how this much more cynical attitude, that death will dismember my fragile soul, guides my way around brutish obstacles better than faith in providence of God. What does not kill me tends to injure me instead of filling me with noble strength, yet cautious attention to dangerous threats provides sharp wit to analyze landscape cluttered with soul-consuming traps of pain, so I can navigate to safer ground. This principle, that fear increases sight so grim despair beams soul-liberating light as guiding star that helps me evade death, seems to contradict creed of piety that commands I attend events with faith in some faceless God that glows in the sky. All my ancestors once lived long enough through cautious attention to reality to generate new life before they died, so sharp-eyed vigilance of prudent care, which they programmed into my psychic genes, still dictates how I decide to proceed. Though techniques of survival we accrue through countless generations of rebirth provide complex algorithms of insight, our progress to transcend frail human state seems to retard evolutionary growth so few attain divine enlightenment. I need no name or complex tale of growth depicting process of cause and effect for me to moralize in mental code spirit-expanding scope of consciousness enhancing how my mind perceives this world as I grow into ideal God of Joy.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, August 17, 2026
Ideal God Of Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus presents Zeus as ideal god of joy through hymns of praise he sings to crowd of farmers and craftsmen gathered in the temple of feast at sunset.
ReplyDelete