Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Eyes Of Every Human

Eyes Of Every Human
© Surazeus
2026 08 01

Each time another god walks on this Earth, 
embodied by some normal human being, 
I feel vibration of the turning world 
that emanates from passion of their eyes 
which shine bright as Lamp of Diogenes 
who asks me if I am the Honest One. 

Through ancient forest of the city street 
I hear the pretty huge old round gold primal 
and atomic world-generating sun 
sing through prismatic network of my brain 
to express conscious mind of the White Whole 
which we mortal humans mistake for God. 

I see Eyes of Astara shimmer clear 
through eyes of every human on this globe 
for she is First Mother of humankind 
whose state of consciousness shines in our minds 
when we gather in temple of our tribe 
to worship immortal soul of our genes. 

At dawn of time six thousand years ago 
Astara stands on ziggurat of faith 
and sings Creation of the Universe 
so we share vision of humanity 
striving together on our fragile world 
to survive and thrive in garden of fruit. 

From pulsing passion of my ancient heart 
I wake shrouded voice of ancestral ghosts 
with texts of truth carved on tablets of stone 
through managed encyclopedia of dreams 
which applies music of ideas to forms 
of transient beauty composed from sunlight. 

Thus I climb mountain of religious hope 
to ring of stones on summit of our hearts 
where wise Astara still stands tall with truth 
before brave monolith of star-forged time 
so I can hear her original voice 
that programs how my brain perceives the world. 

Each human being who walks on solid Earth 
manifests immortal soul of our genes 
so we shine bright with Cosmic Mind of God 
though our flame of consciousness is snuffed out 
by greedy men afraid of nothingness 
because we all vanish in void of time. 

Through empathy of this conceptual song 
I gaze at complex process of our lives 
through eyes of every human on this Earth 
whose disharmonious songs of social will 
converge in global symphony of hope 
till we formulate universal law. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus strums Lyre of Mercury and sings to people gathered on the ziggurat in Ur where ghost of Ishtar shimmers through eyes of every human on Earth.

    ReplyDelete