Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Weird Riddles Of The Truth

Weird Riddles Of The Truth
© Surazeus
2026 08 11

Astonished by strange beauty of the world 
that teems with conscious creatures of desire, 
I follow winding stream of flowing water 
from ocean beach with swirling waves of change 
to mountain cave where demons haunt my heart 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Entranced by strangeness of glittering clouds 
that transform into various forms of thought, 
I watch young woman on lush river shore 
who fills straw baskets with flowers and fruit 
and sings about strange mystery of the world 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Pleased such a wonderful person exists 
in this world of men who fight for control, 
I recount my journey to paradise 
through valleys of monsters in greedy gangs 
while I grasp my wand of honor through love 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Encouraged by her generosity 
for giving fruit to hungry travelers, 
I strip off old clothes of my social state, 
bathe in Lethe River to cleanse my soul, 
and kneel before Flora with humble heart 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Wounded by my journey to paradise 
in descent through dark valley of despair, 
I feel my arrogant soul purged of pride 
through experience climbing mountain of hope 
when I share proverbs of lessons I learn 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Amused by how I have grown boy to man 
through intense progress of maturity, 
I ask Flora for guidance of her love, 
so she leads me on narrow path of faith 
through forest of shadows to field of light 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Inspired by vision of her prudent words 
depicting haven of protective pale, 
I stack stones in surrounding walls of faith, 
then tend flame of hope in tower of trust 
while she tends rich herbs and fruit trees of love 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 

Attentive to needs of her humble heart 
which generates life from seed of my love, 
I dwell with Flora in our paradise, 
teaching our children knowledge about life 
so they may live well after we both die 
to decipher weird riddles of the truth. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus compiles weird riddles of the truth in book of wisdom that he gives to the librarian at the Temple of Artemis on shores of Lethe River.

    ReplyDelete