Sacrifice For Moral Code © Surazeus 2026 08 20 Because the gift of prophecy demands sacrifice of treasure we value most, I replicate with pristine character mask of my mundane personality so I become wise scapegoat for the world that guides attention of creative care. To die as sacrifice for moral code, contrived to manage gestures of concern that channels guilt of selfish procurement, I play role of fate-wounded sufferer who struggles bravely calm to overcome mental challenges through resilience. Heap all your bitter sorrows on my head when you expose my culpability presenting efforts to master deep flaws through bright deception you accepted well as proof that fragile humans with bold hearts may transcend limitations of our souls. Through my fantastic tale of daring feats, which I present as honest narrative of hard-won triumph over weaknesses, you offer rewards for accomplishments that prove all people willing to work hard have strength to bolster status of their fate. Yet heights achieved through too aggressive game thrust fragile sense of victory beyond base adjusted for safe balance of the heart, therefore the higher we rise through hard work the farther from earned merits we may fall and crash so hard we shatter wordlessly. Sharp shards of my integral sense of self, scattered far across fraught landscape of pride, fail to hope-activate magnetic coherence for vital principles of framed insight to reassemble mask of my true self so I become sly thief you think I am. Alone in gloom of my besieged framework, without truth-binding creed that hard work pays social dividends of accepted prize, I question nature of essential faith composing public person I perform outside containment of my stale success. Failure to focus fractured facts of fate within well-ordered system of respect causes my soul disperse in mocking wind so I sink deep into bottomless abyss and vanish from theater of false pride in sacrifice that prophesies your doom.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, August 20, 2026
Sacrifice For Moral Code
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus finds the young professor dead in his home after he was hounded by hordes of accusers for faking his achievements of social success.
ReplyDelete