Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Ring Light Of My Heart

Ring Light Of My Heart
© Surazeus
2026 08 08

My mind perceives ethereal pulchritude 
that emanates from beauty of your soul, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so you see special features of your being  
reflected in clear mirror of my eyes 
when you discern my affection for you. 

Complex aspects of our weird universe 
refract through diamond of my mortal brain, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so my dreaming brain can categorize 
standard form of each material object 
in conceptual frame of its changeless Idea. 

Monstrous hunger of Cronus in sea cave 
urges aggressive force of psychic fate, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so I slay demon of unconscious fear 
to construct grand temple with his huge bones 
when I forge spear from lightning of despair. 

Vibrant passion of Dionysus swells 
hot blood of my body with spark of wine, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so I dance with wild abandon of faith 
to wake immortal spirit of my genes 
that helps me grow into my divine being. 

Intense expression of Apollo rings 
taut strings on Lyre of Mercury with faith, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so I breathe deep ethereal soul of light 
and chant grand epic of philosophers 
to honor those who search for secret truth. 

Brave wisdom of Athena speculates 
clear vision of how our world operates, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so I investigate nature of being 
to articulate its state in Dream Map 
that helps me navigate to paradise. 

Ideas of the Cosmic Craftsman shape 
how atoms randomly gear chemicals, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so I expand conscious scope of my brain 
to match concept of that Creative Force 
which mindlessly designs our universe. 

My heart beats with compassionate respect 
for every conscious creature on our globe, 
illuminated by ring light of my heart, 
so I record name and deed of each being 
born from the fertile womb of Mother Earth 
and chart their progress to generate life. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus sets up the ring light to start his live stream, then leads his followers on social media in tour of the rebuilt Parthenon to meet new Athena Goddess of Truth.

    ReplyDelete