Intense Desire To Live © Surazeus 2026 08 19 I feel the ocean seething in my brain when I somersault inside the black hole that pulses with intense desire to live to wake up bound inside this coil of flesh that urges me to compete for fresh fruit so I generate life before I die. I feel vast emptiness of everything swell huge through singularity in still point at the center of all light when galaxies flare forth from flash of thought then spiral into strands of clicking genes that mold bipedal gods with grasping hands. I feel urge to transcend my frame of thought so I run laughing on long wooden dock, then leap high into heaven of gold clouds on time-rewinding wings of Icarus, but fate pulls me back down to solid state where I laugh wildly on my back in grass. I feel expanding scope of consciousness envelop Earth with gleam of mental code so I dream every soul who ever lives as universal mind of mindless self who sings in one harmonious melody hearts of eight billion separate human beings. Suryathi, bright-eyed Goddess of the Sun, ascends from gleaming fields of blooming rice to fly on bold Apsara wings of faith above vast complex of tall tower spires and scatters coins of gold on villages where farmers bless her generosity. Gold river dragon rises from clear stream, eyes gleaming bright as diamonds of star truth, scales writhing lithe as flames of holy thought, and sings uncanny spell of heart insight that sparks strange vision of world prophecy which I sing as I stroll long road of light. Queen Mary steps from wood ship of desire and strides wet stones in swirling fog of fear to claim with faith the jeweled crown of thorns she wears as wise Minerva born on Earth, then tells me with soft voice of ocean waves that I will build new kingdom of free will. Since I am temporary node of thought that vibrates spirit of genetic code as deathless angel in my mortal shell, I order hamburger with tater tots and eat lunch at bench in the river park, then play guitar and sing of human hope.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Intense Desire To Live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus flies with Suryathi over vast temple complex where they dwell together in pagoda to make love with compassion that recreates the universe.
ReplyDelete