How To Thrive With Love © Surazeus 2026 08 20 Thoughts tumble over rough cliff of my mind to form mirror mask of shimmering calm that veils turmoil of feelings in my heart so you see placid face you want to see concealing soul that swirls with clarity while I plot how to advance my career. No Christ nor Arthur star in my life play as grand exemplars for how to behave, so I accept Odyssean flaws with grace that drive my soul against Neptunian pride on zealous quest to find my secret home that strands me on your grim Plutonian shore. You are my bright-eyed siren on sharp rocks whose heart-enchanting song of mute desire reveals how I lost what I most adore while urging me to soldier on with hope around obstacles of indifferent fate since you are beacon of my journey home. Frail ship of my enduring heart maintains integral structure of my fractured mind, so I stay balanced as I surf wild waves of constant change in fortunate progress, star-guided toward weird paradise I built as haven for your soul till I return. Bombs dropped from planes that laughing angels fly may deconstruct framework of our world view based on security of our hearth home, but kingdom of our faith consists of code programmed to bind our hearts with marriage vows as shield against invaders of our land. Hearts bound by loyalty of trusting love, we stand secure in knowledge of our faith that gives us strength of honest arrogance to endure relentless attacks of dream thieves so we preserve pale of our nation-state till haughty angels fall from flaming clouds. You are Calypso and Penelope combined in one courageous soul of hope, so I commission me with solemn oath to guard your life against oppressive greed of men who view your life as profit tool, for you are person I respect with love. Long after angry soldiers with cruel guns, sent by exploiters hiding in tall towers, retreat from field of battle we endure, we rebuild haven of our humble hearth, then grow again through our creative hands by teaching children how to thrive with love.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, August 20, 2026
How To Thrive With Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus runs into open arms of Ophelia who welcomes him home again after his journey to fill wagon with logs to build new home for their son Orion and his mew bride Brigitte.
ReplyDelete